Barista, Starbucks

I have worked at Starbucks since the summer of 2019. I am proficient at opening and preparing cafe and the espresso bar for the day. I am proficient at taking drive-thru orders while also monitoring drive-thru window.

Laboratory Assistant, ALS Metallurgy (CO-OP)

I did an eight month CO-OP work term at ALS in 2018. I weighed and prepared samples for digestion while following different digestion methodologies on said samples. I then read the samples on the Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS) or the Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS). I assisted other coworkers with their workload to ensure turnaround commitments were on time.

Head Server, The Pecking Room

In the summer of 2016, I opened and closed the patio at the Red Rooster winery. I prepared cash receipts at the end of the day and trained new employees while keeping stock organized. I assisted and helped to cater events the winery held while supervising other servers and making the experience go smoothly.

Hostess/ Server, That Breakfast Place

I moved to Ontario in 2015; while in Ontario, I worked at a small breakfast restaurant. I prepared and organized needed materials for the next day and the rest of the week. I closed the restaurant and cash register and assisted other coworkers when needed. I supervised and ran the opening and closing of the Friday and Saturday evening dinners with two other kitchen staff members.

Head Server, Bogner’s of Penticton

I worked at Bogner’s throughout high school and in the summer of 2016. I moved through the ranks, starting as a hostess and became a head server. I greeted and seated customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. I was responsible for organizing all of the goods for off-site catering events and supervising a team of two to five servers. I was promoted to head server because of my cheerful and optimistic character, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, reliability and hardworking attitude.